This manual explains how to use existing Allmice CMS themes to change the look and feel of your website.
To choose a theme for a user role from already installed themes, go to URL:
To install a new theme:
1. Copy it to directory custom/themes.
2. Install it going to URL:
In this tutorial it was also explained, how to compose your own custom modules.
To make a custom module you should know at least following:
1. What minimal files are needed and what content these files should include.
2. What PHP variables $GLOBALS* and $Region* and some others would display in theme files most important output content, which is prepared by Allmice CMS Classic Edition.
3. What are most important CSS class selectors, to change the graphical design for some HTML components, which will be prepared by Allmice CMS Classic Edition.
You can use some Theme module methods, which help to customize existing Classic Edition or other CSS files.
Previous: 3.4. CSS selectors for custom themes
1. How to choose a different theme ?
2. How to use a custom theme ?
3. How to create your own custom themes?
3.1. Components and minimal requirements of a custom theme
3.2. The content of file config/Install/install-config.php
3.3. Content of the layout.phtml file
3.4. CSS selectors for custom themes
4. Conclusions about Allmice CMS themes